Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:58 pm by Application.Exit

You are not connected. Please login or register

LorPhoenix is HERE!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LorPhoenix is HERE!!! on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:05 pm

lordphoenix

Freshmen
Freshmen
Its been a while that i'm watching this forum and i've notice that there are cases that the one who post a topic may cause a trouble to some organization. Like the case of the cellphone of Ms.Lornale Cervantes aka "Dimples". Please...guys we have to be formal in posting some topics here. This is a school forum and there are students that are reading some of the topics . And I think that this forum is not the official forum of the said school. And based from a research that anyone who is trying to use the name of the school for some purposes are required to have some approval from the administration. I hope the forum is "legal" guys. What I mean by "legal" ? It means that this forum must have a consent from the school. And if it violates some rules... it may lead to some consequences. Some of the topics that were posted here were againts some of the human rights. Why? In the case of the cellphone.... the girl who posted that her cellphone was stolen by her co-workmate is doing some scandalous behavior inside this forum! She is not professional I think....??? Nobody can make an accusation to a person if he/she has no formal evidence against that person...!! Hoping guyz that we should be formal in what we say in this forum. Thank You and may God bless us all!!

View user profile

2 Re: LorPhoenix is HERE!!! on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:10 pm

Who are u Mr. LordPhoenix?? are u an americanExpress??? english au ka doh!!! wat d i imo purpose aning imo gi post....???? r u nuts...??

View user profile

3 Re: LorPhoenix is HERE!!! on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:13 pm

barnuts

Freshmen
Freshmen
are you one of us?

mao gyud. . kung ang usa ka tawo dinha mag buhat2x ug usa ka issue aron lang pag pistahan. . wa sad uroy niya tan.awa ang iyang kaugalingon. . . she is nuts..and poknuts.... peace..

View user profile

4 Re: LorPhoenix is HERE!!! on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Isis the Morbid

Dismal Devil
Dismal Devil
Actually, I don't mind this... This is good, he opened a good topic that we forumers should know about.

Anyway, this is a double post and would like you guys to continue the discussion in this thread.
http://act-forum.darkbb.com/introduce-yourself-f9/lordphoenix-is-here-t225.htm

View user profile http://act-forum.darkbb.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum